Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Support the local Business Unit / Product Group by focusing on defining and implementing marketing and sales strategies specifically aimed at developing into markets, segments, or other strategic areas not currently defined.
Ensure the definition of the business plan, annual marketing plans, and marketing strategies according to budget
1. Strategy support and planning - Contributes to local Business Unit / Product Group strategy definition and execution through the analysis and identification of new markets, segments and / or product solutions.
Analyzes customer needs for the portfolio, securing customer advantages and benefits as well as white spot analysis and connected strategies to penetrate the market.
Develops and implements business strategies for newly defined areas in alignment with the Business Unit / Product Group strategy.
2. Market analysis - Provides market intelligence analyses in support of identification and development of new markets, segments or solutions.
Participates in internal work groups in order to share knowhow, processes and market information.
3. Sales and marketing - Identifies, leads or contributes to identification and acquisition opportunities to expand into the newly defined area.
Collaborates with all related internal contacts to ensure alignment, efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of the commercial strategy.
4. Product marketing - Coordinates product marketing launch development plans and ensures efficient and effective execution together with the Area and Regional Manager.
5. Partnerships - Identifies partnership opportunities and participates in the definition of partnerships agreements together with local Business Unit.
6. Customer relations - Participates in planning and implementation of customer events and trade shows.
7. Performance targets - Ensures budget (volumes) and profitable growth targets are achieved in the respective countries and for all assigned Product Groups.
Ensures achievement of targets on orders, net price variance (NPV), Net Promoter Score (NPS), etc.
Position based in Santiago
Professional degree in Electrical (desirable), Electronics, Computer or Informatics Engineering
Fluent English level (desirable) / Advanced English
Industry 4.0 knowledge and / or training
Knowledge of low and medium voltage electrical systems
Knowledge of industrial communication protocols
Experience in CRM management (Salesforce / other)