The Products, Solutions & Innovation group has the mandate to expand Visa's innovation and technology scope with banks and with non-traditional clients; as well as leading in country product development, thus requires a talent to help drive our global consumer strategy and manage our growing activity in South Cone.
This position will be responsible for leading the execution of the Products and Solution Strategy of Chile. The Director of Chile´s Products will drive key product initiatives including: cash conversion strategy, Visa´s consumer, commercial and digital product growth, expand opportunities of new payment flows, custom consumer product implementations, delivering expertise and product guidance to clients. The role requires a broad range of skills – knowledge of payment technologies, payments in general and strong interpersonal skills. Continuous innovation aiming for a richer user experience, more usage acceptance and cash payments replacement is the vision.
- Drive short and long-term strategic plans related with consumer, commercial and digital products management
- Manage and understand financial business cases and revenue streams
- Coordinate work across Visa’s internal teams such as Merchants, Sales, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, CSS, and Legal to manage market deployment
- Provide project status reports. Oversee scope to ensure achieved commitments within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Lead the implementation of issuer’s consumer agenda in close partnership with sales and marketing teams.
- Continuously monitor the market landscape for competitors
- Identify business opportunities and bring new ideas to enhance the value we provide to our clients and partners in Argentina.
- Nurture creativity, innovation and design thinking in the organization
- Bachelor Degree required
- 10 years of experience in either banking/financial services sector, Digital Banking, Fintech sector experience.
- Strong Knowledge of innovation and payment industry products, services and technologies.
- Product Development or Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills. Experienced at presenting information at all levels.
- Strong team player, the role will require extensive collaboration with multiple teams
- Experience in client-facing roles, having led senior multiple key stakeholders, including financial institutions, multinationals, government, etc.
- Creativity, curiosity and Design Thinker
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law