Department : Customer Service
Role Type : Hybrid
Employee Status : Regular
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine.
With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle.
Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
Major Job Functions
Ability to perform all functions of Client Services . Analyst . II and :
1. Review internal process, recommend and develop changes to improve systems efficiency, automation, and / or effectiveness.
2. Assess project complexity and estimate development and implementation time frame.
3. Document and communicate complex solutions to internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
4. Participate in client or management meeting with technical presentations and / or input. Communicate and consult with internal and external clients about technical needs / support / issues.
5. Process multipile complex projects at the same time and prioritize accordingly
6. Assist with team leadership roles and mentor new team members.
7. Provide support with maintaining and publishing comprehensive project plans and schedules.
8. Partner with internal team members and client business partners to analyze problems and provide insight and analysis to business problems.
9. Contribute to continuous improvements by identifying ways to optimize resource and pc capacity.
10. Develop strong working relationships with clients and service / sales team.
11. Participate in pre-sales processes as required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in the Computer Science area
Requires 2-4 years experience in a computing environment. Previous Experian technical experience is helpful.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
diversity and inclusion, work / life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering... the list goes on!
Our benefits include : Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work / Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together