1. Maintain optimized service network including contracting new service centers or terminating service centers with bad performances.
2. Provide best service to customers by establishing evaluation policy of service network and conduct regular evaluation and compensation.
3. Develop regular auditing check points for all service process & system data in authorized service centers
Role and Responsibilities
1. Service network strategy setting Make a service network operation plan which is designed for a certain period of time.
Perform activities to determine whether to implement a plan by period.
2. Service network optimization Apply optimization of a service network in a region where there are excessive number of service centers or less centers by analyzing the network.
3. Service network evaluation Establish the service center evaluation criteria and evaluate and compensate for the centers based on the criteria.
4. Service network support Share strategies by having a workshop with service centers. Constantly identify trends of service centers and industry and provide the information.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelors in Business Administratin, Engineering or similar.
2. Professional with at least 4 years of experience in similar positions.
3. SAP (Desirable)
4. Excel - Intermediate / Advanced
5. English : Upper Intermediate / Advanced (Mus be fluent)
Work location : Santiago de Chile, Chile.
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.