Provide general administrative services and / or secretarial assistance at local country, function orbusiness level.
1. Administrative support Performs complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for
delivering specific department processes / programs.
2. Documentation Researches, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization
charts, correspondence, etc.
3. Communication Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of
responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping
others up to date.
4. Processes Implements ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of
administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and
5. Confidential support Acts as point of contact for internal / external enquiries by phone and email,
initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides
confidential support to individual executives and / or management team
6. Supervision Coaches, and may have solid line manager responsibility for more junior
7. Events Arranges business critical internal / external events, including for example
travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration,
visiting speakers etc.
8. Financial support Provides financial support on a department / project level, monitoring
budget spend, raising and approving requisitions / invoices, etc.
An individual contributor who performs activities in support of a
process or internal team.