1. Act in conjunction with the Project Manager controlling the financial statements of the contracts.
2. Analyze and control the taxes involved in the transactions developed in the contracts.
3. Analyze and control the contractual items related to penalties; payment milestones; warranty; limits of responsibility of ABB.
4. Control and carry out the accounting of the contracts, guaranteeing the adaptation to the ABB standards and the SOX standards.
5. Analyze, control and review the costs of the contracts, to guarantee the budgeted utility.
6. Analyze, control and review the cash flow and NOWC of the contracts.
7. Analyze, control and review sales recognition projections in contracts.
8. Carry out monthly project reviews, verifying the physical-financial progress of the contracts.
9. Develop, together with the Project Managers, action plans to guarantee the correct execution of the contracts in accordance with the budget.
10. Analyze and control the risks and opportunities of the contracts in conjunction with the Project Managers
11. Make contacts with clients to verify collections.
12. Carry out the trainings and obtain the ABB Project Controller certification.